Friday, February 08, 2008

Baby Knits

All I want to knit these days is baby stuff. I'm working on a cute and simple hooded cardigan for my little one.
Red Baby Hoodie

And I whipped up a little hat to go with the baby baseball tee, which I'll be shipping off to a friend who is due next month.
Baby Baseball Tee

And the baby socks of course, they just keep coming. I've done at least 5 pairs now. The blue ones are for a friend with a new baby boy, and the green ones are for my babe, to match his mama's Embossed Leaf Socks.
baby socks

I'm just giddy with excitement over all the baby knits. And the actual baby too of course! We're finally sharing the news with friends, coworkers, etc. and it's so fun to witness their surprised reactions. We're heading to Santa Cruz /Monterey/Pacific Grove next weekend to celebrate my 40th birthday (the 19th). I'm so looking forward to a fun coastal getaway, and a gathering with our Santa Cruz friends, and visiting my favorite Pacific Grove yarn shop.

4 comments:

Sue said...

They are all so adorable.

Anonymous said...

What sweet sweet knits! You totally should be immersed in all the baby fun!

Tiny Tyrant said...

Congratulations Cecilia.

Your knits are beautiful.

Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

Oh what cute little knits - they're adorable! =)