Saturday, April 05, 2008

My New Best Friend

So, about a month ago I started with the pregnancy aches and pains. But it was mostly caused by sleeping as far as I could tell. So I ordered myself this awesome (both in size and comfort) pregnancy pillow. And I tell you what, this thing is my new favorite thing. Soooo comfortable. Like sleeping on a cozy cloud. Now I'm a happy pregnant lady!

Pregnancy pillow

And in knitting news...I knit up this precious elephant. Sooooo cute. And fast and easy. The only challenging part for me was the ears, which are crocheted. And since I don't know how to crochet, that took a little figuring. But I figured it out and I think they came out okay. And really I love this little guy.
Blue Elefante

Pattern: Elefante by Susan B. Anderson (ravelry link)
Yarn: Cheap Blue Acrylic
Needles: US 4 double points


Blue Elefante

Blue Elefante

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pillow rocks! Such a cute elephant!

April said...

I just stumbled on your site and I love that elephant!!! How did you make it?