Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baby Daisy Hat

I'm still plugging away on my Lacy Hug Me Tight from Knit 2 Together. It's a lot of 2x2 ribbing, so it's a little tedious, but I'll get there. I'm a little discouraged because I'm going to run out of yarn - I'll need 2 more balls I think and I'm not sure where I'll get it. But I'll keep working away at it.

Meanwhile, for a little instant gratification I knit up an Upside Down Daisy Hat from Itty Bitty Hats. So fast and so cute.
Upside Down Daisy Hat
Pattern: Upside Down Daisy Hat from Itty Bitty Hats
Yarn: TLC Cotton Plus, medium Rose
Needles: US7
Size: 0-6 month

It's for my husband's cousin's new baby (due next week). They have another daughter who is around 3, so I think I'll make a matching big sister hat. I'm so pleased with this little project.

In baby news... the little guy's very active these days, which is so fun. Lots of kicking going on. I'm feeling good and enjoying this stage of the pregnancy very much. We are gradually putting the baby's room together. We assembled the crib and I dyed some curtains the other day, and that worked out nicely. There's still lots to be done, but it feels good to make a little progress.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute hat!