Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Regular Tuesday Evening

I'm moving along on my leaf lace shawl. I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to worry about whether I'll have enough yarn to finish it. Pretty sure I will though. I think I will finish this repeat and then move on to the edging lace pattern. And hopefully it'll block out to a decent size. I think it currently has as many repeats as the one I made for myself, so that seems alright. I wouldn't mind if it were a little bigger, but I'm not going to push it since I'm already cutting it pretty close on the yarn. I only ordered 2 ounces (630 yards) of this yarn. Cheap cheap. I'm very pleased with it though!



And here's the scene at home this evening. Good dogs . . . and singing husband . . .
...and me happily knitting my lace. All is well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice evening indeedy!

Ella said...

Schmoo. Those are some cute puppies! And the lace shawl looks very nice. I haven't yet tried actual lace... I'm a bit afraid. But I will conquer! And hopefully it will look even half as good as yours!

Any chance we can hear the singing husband online somewhere? Looks like he's having a good time. :D