Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The deep blue sea

I do still knit. Just so you know. I have been in a bit of a slump for sure, but I haven't given it up or anything. Maybe I'll even have some FO pictures soon. I'm totally stuck on the Mystery Stole. I'm not loving the whole wing thing. And I'm not so inspired to start a second identical half and graft just now. So I set it aside. I'm working on some super fun socks. Then maybe I'll start on some baby stuff. Gotta love the speed of baby knitting.

Last Sunday, we took a drive to the coast which was so beautiful and peaceful and healing. Iam sometimes just shocked and amazed at how spectacular the Sonoma coast can be. There were waves of fog was just hugging the shore which made for perfect temperatures, and the sea was the most stunning blue.

2 comments:

Ella said...

WOW. Those are some fantastic shots! *sigh* I love the ocean. I didn't used to. In fact, it wasn't until I met my husband on the Central Coast that I really fell in love with it. And him. :D

I'm glad you got some peaceful healing time. Sometimes the sheer wonder of nature is just what you need to bring yourself back to balance.

I will send happy inspired knitting thoughts your way!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! Glad you got that time.