Thursday, August 23, 2007

Green

Look I finally have something knitted to show you! I am so very pleased with myself for completing a project (even if it is just socks), and I am so excited about my beautiful new socks.


Pattern: Embossed Leaves Socks from Favorite Socks
Yarn: Knitpicks Essential in Grass
Needles: Knitpicks circular (magic loop), size 2 for the cuff and first repeat, size 1 for the rest
I loved this pattern. I really liked the 16 stitch, 16 row repeats. It made the socks really zip along. The toe is crazy and fascinating, and I do kinda like it. I will definitely make this pattern again. I think they are so pretty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks! I love this pattern and yours look wonderful in that color.

Ella said...

OOOOOOO - those are pretty socks!! The color reminds me of grasshoppers and ferns... very nice. I like how the leaves go up to your toes too. :D

Sue said...

Those socks are gorgeous and the color is fabulous. Clever you.