Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Daylight Savings Happiness

I have a tiny FO. It's a baby hat, plain ol' roll brim, 64 stitch, stockinette, in Knitpicks Crayon. So soft and so quick. A satisfying little knit. I want to make another one right away. I've got a little orange crayon leftover from something. I also want to make one of these peapod baby sweaters. It's just too cute not to knit!

I am so pleased with the switch to spring weather and daylight savings time. I LOVE having daylight time after work to go for a walk, dine outdoors, and just enjoy the view a little bit. Here's a couple scenes from our walk "around the block" the other day. A walk around our block is about a 3 mile loop which involves a pretty good elevation gain. But it's a lovely, quiet walk with lots of nature to be spotted everywhere.
I love outdoor dining season! This is our first outdoor meal of the season. Look at how happy Pete looks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely photos! Happy Spring!

Anonymous said...

Pete looks so happy in this pic - no wonder though with this beautiful weather that you've been having! We had our first snow of this winter (!) last night - perfect for skiing, but I so don't like it down here in the valley! Enjoy the warmth!
Oh, and I really love the hat that you did, it looks awesome in this great colour!