Sunday, June 24, 2007

Quick Update

I have no interesting photos to share today, but I hate to let a whole week go by without a blog post, so here I am. I am very nearly done with my Kimono Shawl. I expect to finish it tonight or tomorrow and block tomorrow evening. I'm working on more baby socks - they are so cute and gratifying. I'm going to have a couple days at home this week so I'm hoping to get some more knitting done. I'm debating whether to start the Pea Pod Baby set, or another Vine Lace baby hat, or maybe some of these baby booties, or some more socks from Favorite Socks. I suppose I can do all of the above. The Mystery Stole Knitalong starts on Friday, June 29th so I'll probably stick to small stuff until then.

I had a very nice visit with my brother this week who was visiting from Venezuela.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time with your brother! Can't wait to see your shawl.