Thursday, February 15, 2007

Birthday Weekend Fun Ahead!

Pete and I are heading to Monterey this weekend for some birthday fun. We're staying at Borg's Ocean Front Motel in Pacific Grove, and I'm hoping to do a little exploring of Big Sur and Point Lobos, and maybe a lunch at Nepenthe. It looks like the weather will be fabulous, at least on Friday and Saturday. And a little rain after that will be just fine with me. On the way home on Monday we're stopping in Palo Alto to visit some friends. I'm super excited about celebrating my birthday in a beautiful coastal setting with my Love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time with your Sweetie. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh... Monterey! Big Sur!!! I'm drooling here - I'd *so* love to visit these places one day! Do have a wonderful time there, and don't forget to do many, many photos for us all to see!
And: Happy, happy birthday to you - may all your dreams and wishes come true in this new year of yours!