Thursday, February 08, 2007

monkey dreams

I'm making good progress on my second monkey sock. I'm looking to wear these socks by Saturday. Hurray! Here's the current state:

And that's a Dreamweaver training book they're resting on. I'm taking a Dreamweaver class on February 24th. See what I can learn about web design. It's been years since I did any web design work, and I used to love it, but what little knowledge I had about it all seems pretty obsolete now. So I will learn what I can. Career opportnities ahead? Maybe! Go me!

I just watched a really excellent movie, "The Secret". I'm still taking it in, but it was powerful inspiring. I'm going to definitely give that some energy and attention and make some positive changes in my life.

My friends Katy and Andrea are coming over on Saturday to have a learn-to-knit lesson. Ooh I'm so excited! Can't wait to do some teaching! Can't wait to have some knitting friends too. Katy may go to Stitches West with me too! Probably on Friday, the 23rd, but maybe Sunday. I don't so much want to make the journey by myself (it's a 2+ hour drive), but if she'll come with, that'd be grand!

And here's a gratuitous Jasmine photo:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a cutie Jasmine is! And I absolutely love your socks, such a gorgeous pattern! Good luck with the Dreamweaver Class!