Friday, January 12, 2007

Slowly She Grows


I'm slowly working my way up the body of Samus, but lordy this stockinette stuff is boring as all get out. I have done all the decreases for the waist shaping, so it's onward for a few inches, then increases, etc. It's good mindless TV knitting though. I'm home today, so I'm hoping to make a little more progress on it.

We had a couple earthquakes this morning that have left me feeling a little shaky. One was at 3:30 this morning and was a 3.8, then a smaller one (2.9) at 6:30 am. Plus we had one on Sunday morning, also about a 3.8. All three were centered very close to our home, which I have to say kinda freaks me out a bit. I used to enjoy the earthquakes now and again, but after the Loma Prieta quake in 1989 I am much more aware of how scary and devastating they can be, so I get a wee bit more anxious when the shaking starts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my I love that color, it is gorgeous!